Tuesday, September 24, 2013

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE AFTERLIFE. SERIOUSLY

I really liked the perspective laid out for me on life after death or no life after death. Author talks about how we take for granted people containing living their lives after we die. I never thought of just dying and nothing ever happening after that. Like I don't want it to be that way, I want to go to heaven but articles like these really question if there is even a heaven? I'm glad I read this article because it made me realize how short our lives are and how we need to use it more wisely. We only have so much time and with a little confidence and knowledge we can apply some skills to make an impact in the world. It takes focus, dedication, and curisma. Something many people struggle with. Worrying about what people think about ourselve.

No comments:

Post a Comment