Sunday, September 29, 2013

DEAR STEVE

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish
No offense to anyone reading this or to the course but I was finally given a good piece of words or literature or what ever you call it today. I think the reason it impacted me so much right now is because I am currently applying for colleges at the moment. And have to choose my major. And have to decide where I want to be for the next four years of my life. And have to make sure Im going to like it because if I don't. If I don't find what I love or do what I love to do for the rest of my life then it's a waste of life. My life. So now I'm on a mission a new declaration of learning shimimabob. I have to discover what I love, fast. Because the decisions I make right now as a 17 year old are going to shape who I am as a person career and happiness wise 5, 10, 20 years from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment