Monday, September 16, 2013


  1. Adroit; skilful or dexterous " That is one adroit runningback he can jump,catch,and run proficiently"
  2. Amicable: characterized by or showing goodwill; friendly; peaceable  " That was such an amicable deed Alondra, giving that hobo your bread" 
  3. Averse: having a strong feeling of opposition, antipathy, repugnance, etc.; opposed  " I am not so averse to doing drugs every now then"
  4. Belligerent: of warlike ousacter; aggressively hostile; bellicose "Dr. Preston scolded me with a belligerent tone for being late to class, AH HEEE"
  5. Benevolent: characterized by or expressing goodwill or kindly feelings  " Even though I was scolded by Dr. P I was kind and benevolent with a response of "im sorry", " 
  6. Cursory: going rapidly over something, without noticing details; hasty; superficial "Dr. P gave a cursory lecture on the assignments due today" 
  7. Duplicity: speaking or acting in two different ways to different people concerning the same matter; double-dealing " I have such a duplicity in my friend ships, treat them all differently for certain reasons.:
  8. Extol: to praise highly "I was extolled on my good performance for the quiz we took yesterday"
  9. Feasible: Capable of being done :  " This is not  feasible assignment, way too much work for one night I HAVE A LIFE"
  10. Grimace: Afacial expression that often indicates disapproval " Dr. P gave me a grimacing look as I walked late into class"
  11. Holocaust: A great or complete devastation or destruction " The holocaust in ww2 is just unhuman"
  12. Impervious: not permitting penetration or passage; impenetrable: " That girls virginity was so impervious, many tried and failed"
  13. Impetus: moving force; impulse  " That drink gave me a impetus feeling in my body"
  14. Jeopardy: Exposure to loss, harm " I played the game jeopardy and lost everything"
  15. meticulous: taking or showing extreme care about minute details; precise; thorough " I meticulous when it comes to my women, im a gentlemen not no suckahhh"
  16. Nostalgia: a wistful desire to return in thought or in fact to a former time in one's life,  " Nostalgic character in this old 56 chevy" 
  17. Quintessence: the pure and concentrated essence of a substance. " That story in the quintessence of true love"
  18. Retrogress: to go backward into an earlier and usually worse condition: " I was walking and retrogressed into my old habits, drugs" 
  19. Scrutinize: to examine in detail with careful or critical attention. " I scrutinized my lock so no one can steal it" 
  20. Tepid: moderately warm " that water is tepid, weird cause i thought it would be cooler"

No comments:

Post a Comment