Monday, August 19, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

1) As for computer and internet access I would rate "fair",my laptop is really slow and my family is always on my computer. I am pretty involved in my family and most of the time they get upset when I choose to do homework than spend time with them, which leads to unwanted conflicts. That's as far as I'll go when it comes to describing my family issues.

2) My 6th through 8th grade AVID teacher Mr. Reynoso changed my life. He taught me how even though you have struggles in your life there are much more unfortunate human beings in the world who have it worse. He gave me a new approach on life, how to be more appreciative with what I have. He had our class play a line game where he would split the class in two with a long piece of tape. He then would ask all of us a question and if the question applies to you then you walk to the line. It got pretty intense and the game even made him emotional. I had no idea what was going on but it made my classroom stronger as a whole and more aware of the problems in the class.

3) I guess I'm pretty stoked about the blogger. I really like the idea/concept of open source learning its really effective as will be the next step to dinamacially improving education. With the knowledge I gain in this class will give me the tools to become a better student, individual, and citizen in everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment