Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HACKING MY EDUCATION

Walking into class  I came in with fresh ideas. Dr. Preston talked about what we want to do in this course which is not typical for your everyday class room discussions but, I don't expect any less from my crazy teacher.

I propose what I really want to discover this semester is finding good careers and jobs having to do with E.P.I.C!! Engineering will soon boom at Righetti the students just do not know it yet. I have heard through the grape vine that faculty in science and art departments are tying to gather funds to create a engineering program at righetti since it's valued so much in our community and country! The real question I want to ask is how can I help?

It's a fact: THE POWER IS IN THE NUMBERS. We as students can gather together and find a way to promote E.P.I.C throughout campus! Yes its a challenging route but it is worth it in the end, we need new ideas and creative minds in America. We need change, good positive alternatives, and much more.

We have colleges and resources ready and eager to help promote engineering! We just need to find them, maybe I can create a blog on this subject? Possibillities are endless.

We are the future and that should be respected and recognized by adults and elders.

(:

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Now your crazy teacher wants to know where your launch is...

    ReplyDelete