Sunday, November 17, 2013

New View On Racial Profiling

So over the course in expository writing we talked about various topics such as; vocabulary, obesity, the right to your own opinion , and the value of working in groups "outside" of school. Now I have a research paper to write out about what I learned and valued in this classroom mixed in with racial profiling. So I decided to start off with an approach like this.


In life we are given the right to our opinion.
therefore police men have the right to their own opinion--
should we as a whole trust the opinion of a police officer in critical situations?
trust civilians opinions?


Treyvon Martin
Boy shot 7 times
Were those opinions just?

These are some of my brain storming ideas hopefully I can write something worthy for a college grade. Lets see how the road pans out.



No comments:

Post a Comment